Oral Test Guide
Speaking test time frame
The speaking test for any ielts exam (except for UKVI exams) will be held before the written test. Date of speaking tests will be chosen by the institute from 7 seven days before the main exam.
UKVI speaking test will be held in one special day which candidates are allowed to choose its time.
How to book the Speaking test?
The speaking test panel is available for candidates on their dashboard 46 to 14 days before the written test to book the time they plan to take the test. In order to book the speaking time candidates should sign in their personal dashboard to find ‘my exams’ tab and click on the ‘choose your speaking time’ at the end of their exam information line, so that the speaking panel is shown. Pay attention, candidates couldn’t choose their speaking test time themselves out of its time period. In case, a candidate cannot book the speaking time during the time mentioned above, the Institute will arrange the time and inform the candidate.
Changes in speaking time
There is no possibility of changing the speaking test time allocated to candidates. If a candidate fails to attend the test, he / she is required to provide the institute with the related documents such as medical records and send them to email@example.com. Please notice that candidates are to pay for any changes in the speaking time.
Information on the test day
Those candidates who manage to register two weeks prior to the test will be informed about their speaking test time via sms and their personal dashboard 12 days before the test. In case, a candidate receives no message, he/she is required to inform the institute through email at: IELTS@IRSAFAM.COM.
The minors (under 18) need to have and present their completed declaration form on the exam date.
Essential documents for speaking test
Candidates are required to carry their original passports; Candidates liable for military service are obliged to have National ID and the letter stating that they are fulfilling their duty toward military or they are receiving education.
Speaking test information
1. Candidates are required to reach the venue 20 minutes earlier.
2. By the law, candidates are required to deliver all their belongings to an official staff before the test. Once they are done with the test they will have their belongings back.
3. Candidates are not allowed to carry any digital devices (Chronometer, recording devices, Mobile phones, and pagers) in case of observation; legal action will be taken accordingly.
4. Candidates are not allowed to wear any digital or analog watches.
5. Please avoid using cosmetic contact lenses & other things that prevents facial recognition.